Thursday, February 9, 2012

preparing for the ball

My grad ball is coming up because I end up with secondary school soon. This time we're gonna get blue ribbons and then represent a 'prom dance'. That is why I went shopping and trying on prom dresses. I've found a pretty good bra from Pierre Cardin which fits me well, and my hairdresser made my trial hair. Yesterday I also visited my manicurist and have my nails done for the ball. I wanted something simple but marvelous which suits my white prom dress and my blue evening dress. Yeah about the evening dress: I've found that in a hidden store and I literally fell in love with the color and the form of it.

This is how my hair will look like
 The Pierre Cardin bra
My new nails
The prom dress in which I'm gonna dance
The lovely kinda azure evening dress

No comments: