Monday, February 13, 2012

THE GRAD BALL

- Sunday, 02/12/2012
Well, I've been very much excited about the prom but for now I forgot all the mad stuff. The ball was pretty cool we didn't cr p the dance up and everyone who counts was there. My classmates were beautiful, the dresses were amazing, we could enjoy that time together.
At 9am my hairdresser made my hair so the prom time came closer and closer... Our final dance tryout started at noon yesterday, it took two hours. Then I got my make up and went back to the school. The event started at 5pm: first of all we got the blue ribbons, after that we showed our dance to the public :) It was such a good feeling! My family, my friends and my love have seen and really enjoyed it. The party began after the show, we changed our clothes and had a lot of fun.

Getting that blue ribbon
The Show
 with my dance partner, Richie
 The Father-Daughter dance :)
my friend, Kitti
 my best friend, David, closing his eyes :)
 My Family
 T H E      C R E W !

No comments: