Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grammy 2012

My Grad Ball was on February 12 so I couldn't watch the 2012 Grammy Awards live, but now I'm an insider. It's always exciting to see an artist have a huge night at the Grammys. And no one had a bigger one than Adele, who won six awards sweeping the top categories.
I pretty love Adele and her work!


And here is Jennifer Hudson's emotional tribute to Whitney Houston. It went off without a hitch, high notes and all. Hudson performed the late singer's cover of Dolly Parton's song "I Will Always Love You" on a simple black stage and became visibly emotional during the performance. I loved it!


My favourite red-carpet looks

Adele in a custom Giorgio Armani gown with bright red lipstick for the show.

Carrie Underwood's Gomez-Garcia dress kept her covered up from the front, but showed off some sexy skin in the back. The Gomez-Gracia sparkled and her black clutch added a splash of contrast as she made her way down the carpet.

Julianne Hough stepped out in a strapless Kaufman Franco dress at the Grammys. Her makeup could be bolder and I don't like that center part in her hair that ends halfway down her scalp. Still, one of the better dresses of the night.

I think Kate looks gorgeous, as she always does, and I like that she has her hair pulled up in loose curls. Kate was in a short Zuhair Murad one-shoulder cream gathered gown with a black ribbon detail. Yeah baby!

... Please.. Don't!
The worst looks...

Sasha Gradiva and Robyn... oh-oh..

Bonnie McKee and d'Manti (ok, love the shoes!)

 Snookie baby I love you, but not this look.. And Nicki Minaj, Hell no!

Esperanza Spalding and Fergie. C'mon girls!!

xx

No comments: